Import correlation matrices in BRAPH

Home Forums General Help (Braph 2.0) Import correlation matrices in BRAPH

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sai Prasanna
    Participant

Hi,
    I have a set of correlation matrices generated using GraphVar toolbox. I wish to do a graph analysis on them using BRAPH. Could you please let me know how to go about it?
    I am new to this area. Your help is much appreciated.
    Thanks
    Sai Prasanna

Mite Mijalkov

Hi,

Thank you for considering BRAPH for your research and I am sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with your analysis. We would be very happy to assist you with this issue and we can do so in 2 ways:

1) You could upload your data directly in BRAPH and generate the correlation matrices within the software. If you would like to calculate these matrices using some methods that are not currently available in BRAPH, please let us know and we will do our best to help you and add these specific methods to our pipelines. The advantage of this method would be that BRAPH will store all parameters you used to calculate the matrices, which would aid in the reproducibility of your findings.

2) BRAPH 2.0 comes with several pipelines that are termed ‘Connectivity’ (followed by the type of analysis). These pipelines will allow you to import your correlation matrices into BRAPH and perform all the steps of the network analysis.

Please let us know if there is anything additional that we can do to help. Our website has some detailed tutorials that could guide you through the analysis, however, please do not hesitate to ask us if you need more information.

Best wishes,
    Mite

Sai Prasanna
    Participant

Hi,
    Thanks so much for your quick response. Feel motivated by active moderators like you.

1. The dataset I have started with is the ABIDE-I Preprocessed data. The time-series values are already available for various Atlases in text files for each subject. Is there any way I could generate the connectivity matrix using the data in this format?
    2. I shall explore this.

Sure, I shall go through the tutorials.

Thanks
    Sai

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.