Save global/nodal group measures

Home Forums General Help Save global/nodal group measures

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mite Mijalkov 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Laeticia

Hi,

Do you know if there is any option in BRAPH to save the data in other format than xml? Specifically global and/or nodal group measures ?
    I’ve been trying but the mat file saved does not include the group measures.

I very much apprecciate your help.

Laeticia

#29883 Reply

Mite Mijalkov
    Keymaster

Hi Laeticia,

Thank you for using Braph and I hope that it proves to be a valuable tool in your research.

When you save the results from Braph, they are saved in .fga files (for fMRI analysis) which you can load in Matlab. When the file is loaded, you will see a ga variable in the workspace which holds all the information you need.

In order to extract a measure you could do the following:
    load(‘trial.fga’,’-mat’)

[ms_gr1,mi_gr1] = ga.getMeasures(measurenumber,group1);
    % get only the values of the measure at the given density
    value_gr1 = ms_gr1{density}.getProp(fMRIMeasureBUD.VALUES1);

In these lines, measurenumber is the number of the measure in the list that comes up when you type Graph.NAME on the command line. group1 is the number of the group in the cohort, density is the density at which you would like to extract the results.

Hope this helps. If you need something specific, please let me know and I can try to prepare a code that can do that task.

Best,
    Mite

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Save global/nodal group measures
Your information: