Sample atlas for EEG data

Home Forums General Help Sample atlas for EEG data

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mite Mijalkov 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Simone

Hello and thanks for the very interesting toolbox.

If it is possible, I would like to see a sample atlas of an EEG setting.
    Furthermore,
    It is possible to create an atlas exporting coordinates from, e.g. eeglab?

Thanks.

#1018 Reply

Mite Mijalkov
    Keymaster

Hi Simone,

Thank you for your interest in Braph. For some sample atlases we provide, please check the following link: http://braph.org/videos/brain-atlas/.

For your second question, in Braph you could import a brain atlas in .txt, .xlsx or .xml file. Therefore, you could import the atlas coordinates from any software by first exporting them to one of the above formats and then importing that file into Braph. Please note that in order for Braph to be able to read the brain atlas file it needs to be prepared in a particular way, as explained in the above link.

I hope that this helps you. If you need any additional information please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best,
    Mite

#21194 Reply

Simone

Hello Mite and thank you very much for the info,

I have another question:
    It is possible with Braph to statistically analyzed EEG data in a within subject design, like paired-sample t-test?

Thanks,

#21197 Reply

Mite Mijalkov
    Keymaster

Hi Simone,

Currently in Braph we implemented only between group analysis in which the statistical significance is reported by non parametric permutation tests. The withing subject design is not implemented in the current version of Braph.

Best,
    Mite

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Sample atlas for EEG data
Your information: