PET Graph analysisweighted: Calculate

Home Forums General Help PET Graph analysisweighted: Calculate

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mite Mijalkov 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

wzq0836

Dear developer,
    I recently conducted PET graph analysis by using Braph.I found a problem about ‘Comepare with random graph ‘.In the popup window,it doesn’t work when i chose graph measure and click ‘Calculate’.
    Could you explain this problem for me? Thank You very much!

#22174 Reply

Mite Mijalkov
    Keymaster

Dear,

Thank you for your interest in Braph. I hope that you will find it useful and you will use it during your research.

I did a check on Braph for this issue (however I did it with fMRI data as I do not have currently a PET data available) and it seems to work. In order to check it properly, could you send me a sample of your data so that I can check and see how to solve the problem.

Additionally, depending on your size of the adjacency matrix, it might be that it just takes a long time to randomize the matrix and the computer crashes during the calculation. The reason is, the commonly used algorithm for matrix randomization is rather slow. Therefore, I would suggest trying to compare your data with only 5-10 random graphs and use a low number of edge swaps. Maybe this will solve the problem and calculate what you need.

Hope this was useful for you. If there is anything more I could do, please let me know.

Best,
    Mite

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: PET Graph analysisweighted: Calculate
Your information: