MRI cohere

Home Forums General Help MRI cohere

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Fatemeh shekoohi Shooli

Dear developer,
    I am writing to tell you that I am so interesting to use your toolbox “BRAPH” in order to analysis brain connectivity in DTI data of brain tumor patients. I should tell that I am so new to this toolbox. I just have a problem or one question. I want to calculate MRI coherent . For this reason , I need to have information of my own subjects. I mean I need to load subject group data.
    Could you please kindly let me know how can I gain MRI cohere for my own subjects?
    All the best
    Fatima

#34251 Reply
    Mite Mijalkov
    Keymaster

Hi Fatima,

Glad that you are interested in using Braph, and I hope that it will prove to be a useful tool in the course of your research.

Unfortunately, the current implementation of Braph does not have the ability to analyze DTI data. However, one possible solution would be to obtain your adjacency matrices (of the DTI data), import these adjacency matrices into Braph and then analyze them using the other functionalities of Braph. Would you be interested in that? If so, please let me know so that I can send you a modified version of Braph that will allow you to input the adjacency matrices.

Hope this helps. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best,
    Mite

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: MRI cohere
Your information: