missing min/max density in "measures"

Home Forums General Help missing min/max density in "measures"

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mite Mijalkov 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    Thank you for this useful tool, first of all.
    I am experiencing little problem here, in the final calculation and compare steps, I cannot find box for putting number of min/max density, and same for the “compare group measure”option… is it a bug or my matlab problem?
    do you have any solutions?

Thank you.
    Sang-Soo

#21222 Reply

Mite Mijalkov
    Keymaster

Dear Sang-Soo,

Thank you for your interest in Braph. I hope this toolbox will prove to be useful for you and help you in your research.

With regards to your problem, could you please be more specific about the type of analysis that you are doing and at which part of Braph you are experiencing this problem? In order to check for any bugs in the program I downloaded Braph from this website; in particular for fMRI analysis in the BUD graphs, I was able to compare measures between two groups while also inputting a number of permutations and also min/max values for the densities. Therefore, I believe that the problem you are experiencing is not due to a bug in the program.

I hope this information helps you. If you would need any additional assistance please do not hesitate to ask me and I will try to help anyway I can.

Best,
    Mite

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: missing min/max density in "measures"
Your information: