load connectivity matrix from fMRI data, did what posted, there is still errors

Home Forums Bugs load connectivity matrix from fMRI data, did what posted, there is still errors

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Che Liu

Hello Mite,
    Braph makes the analysis much easier. Now, I want to load connectivity matrix from fMRI data, because I want to control for age and gender. I read the one you posted about how to modify the Braph toolbox (http://braph.org/forums/topic/eeg-graph-analysis/). I followed each steps. However, there is still errors as below:
    Matrix dimensions must agree.
    Error in GUIfMRIGraphAnalysis/update_matrix (line 714)
    A = A+ga.getA(indices(i));
    Error in GUIfMRIGraphAnalysis/cb_calc_corr (line 439)
    update_matrix()
    Error while evaluating UIControl Callback.
    Error in GUIfMRIGraphAnalysis/cb_calc_graph (line 434)
    update_matrix()
    Error in GUIfMRIGraphAnalysis/cb_calc_corr (line 439)
    update_matrix()

Do you know how to fix the errors? I think need to change something in the updatamatrix.m too.

Thanks a lot.
    Che

#28738 Reply
    Mite Mijalkov
    Keymaster

Dear Che,

Thank you for using Braph and your kind words. Hopefully it will be a very useful tool for you during your research.

I am not sure what the mistake it currently, but if you send me an e-mail, I could send you a modified version of Braph that is able to upload pre-calculated connectivity matrices.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best,
    Mite

#29882 Reply
    Mite Mijalkov
    Keymaster

Dear Che,

I double checked the matrices you sent me and it seems that you were trying to upload the time series for the individual regions instead of uploading pre-calculated adjacency matrices. Therefore, as the matrices that you uploaded were not square matrices Braph returned an error.

I checked and you can calculate adjacency matrices (without error) if you use the correlation coefficients offered in Braph, and you do not need the modified version. However, if you pre-calculate your adjacency matrices, then you can upload and analyze them via the modified version of Braph that I provided.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if this problem remains for you and how I can further help you.

Best,
    Mite

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: load connectivity matrix from fMRI data, did what posted, there is still errors
Your information: