Export xml for each subject

Home Forums General Help Export xml for each subject

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mite Mijalkov 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

soniacmarques2
    Participant

Dear all,

using the fMRI graph analysis tool for a cohort with 14 subjects, I would like to export the results in xml, subject by subject, instead of the group average. This is because I need to then analyse the measure results with matlab for each subject separately. Is there a way to do this?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
    Sónia Marques

#22127 Reply

Mite Mijalkov
    Keymaster

Hi Sónia,

Thank you for using Braph. Hopefully, it will prove to be a helpful tool for your research. At the same time, I would like to apologize for responding to your question this late.

The fMRI cohort is defined as a list of subjects. Therefore, when you export your subjects to an xml format, all their data is written one after the other.

If you have calculated some measures, then their values are printed out in the file before the subjects’ data. In that case, the value of the measure for each subject is printed one next to each other, separated by semicolons. The output is something like:

In this case, I was calculating average degree on a WU analysis on a group of 13 subjects. The results are given in values1 array, and each number is the average degree of each subject.

Hope this helps. If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know.

Best,
    Mite

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Export xml for each subject
Your information: