Epoched EEG cohort

Home Forums General Help Epoched EEG cohort

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Rab Nawaz

Hi,

First of all thank you so much for this helping toolbox to work out for the connectivity analysis.

However, I am wondering that how can we input the the EEG data which is 3 dimension (channels x timepoints x epochs). Because I have task related data which is already epoched into trials. So I am not able to input my EEG cohort.

can you help me out?

thank you

Rabnawaz

#34253 Reply
    Mite Mijalkov
    Keymaster

Dear Rabnawaz,

I would like to thank you for using Braph and I really hope that you will find it to be a useful tool over the course of your research.

Coming to your question, unfortunately, I do not have extensive experience with EEG data, so I can now only offer a suggestion. From what I understood, each epoch in an EEG signal would be only part of that signal that is connected with a specific tast/rest. Therefore, in your case, I believe that you can use the channels as different nodes in the network and the timeseries can be used to derive the strength of association between the nodes. Then, different epoch would represent different groups in the analysis, that you may want to compare with each other.

I hope that this helps. Please let me know if there is anything additional I could help you with.

Best,
    Mite

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Epoched EEG cohort
Your information: