data extraction in event related fMRI

Home Forums General Help data extraction in event related fMRI

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Joana 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

gozdekizilates
    Participant

Dear All,

I have a probabilistic learning task which has different emotion (happy, neutral and sad). I would like to analyze interaction between learning and emotions using graph theory. I preprocessed my nifti fMRI images with SPM, I did first level analysis and I created the 3 conditions (happy, neutral and sad). I would like to create 3 graph which has the conditions and compare these graphs. But, I couldn’t extract the time series for each region of an AAL atlas. How can I extract the time series? And which output files will I use, preprocessed nifti files or SPM.mat files (that has 3 conditions)?

Thank you

Gozde

#21645 Reply

Joana
    Participant

Dear Gozde,

You could use marsbar in SPM or fslmeants in FSL to extract the timeseries for each region.

The output that you should include in Braph is a .mat file for each subject under each condition. The columns in this .mat file should contain the time series for each of the AAL regions. Take a look at the example files we provide on our website as well as the videos.

Good luck with your analyses.

Best wishes,

Joana

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: data extraction in event related fMRI
Your information: