AD /MCI/NC patients network construction in PET

Home Forums General Help AD /MCI/NC patients network construction in PET

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  wzq0836 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

wzq0836

I want to know if BRAPH software can be used to design mactrics,construct AD/MCI/NC brain network.I download some PET data from ADNI so that I can conclude three patients brain metabolism network features such as small-wordness. please answer me !Thank you!

#21279 Reply

JB
    Participant

Hi,

Absolutely, you can analyze the PET data from ADNI with graph theory in BRAPH.
    BRAPH will construct the matrices for you and then you can select the method (WU,BUT,BUD) and measures (such as small-worldness) you want to compare between groups.

Best wishes,

Joana

#21290 Reply

wzq0836

Hi,
    Thanks for your anwsers about PET image analysis and matrices.NOW,I have a new question about PET corhort. I konw I must obtain PET glucose metabolism in brain areas. But which tools I should use to get metabolism values? Beacuse I have read the article <BRAPH: A graph theory software for the analysis of brain connectivity>. It tells that we can use SPM/fsl/Freesurfer and other processing tools to get these values. SO I want to ask if SPM can canculate the values? Because I have recently been learning SPM.

#21306 Reply

JB
    Participant

Hi,

Yes, you can use SPM to do that. For instance, you could also use the marsbar toolbox (in SPM) to extract the mean glucose values from ROIs.

Best wishes,

Joana

#21311 Reply

wzq0836

Dear JB,
    Give my best wishes to you!Recently, I have been puzzled how to solve the problem of PET metabolic value and now I know what I should do.What I want to obtain mean glucose values form the normalized and smoothed PET images which contain 90 brain areas(AAL).I will download marsbar from spm extensions website.
    Thanks again!
    James Wang

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: AD /MCI/NC patients network construction in PET
Your information: