A problem with loading participant folders

Home Forums General Help A problem with loading participant folders

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  HM 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Yuko

Dear all,

I have a problem to load participant folders for fMRI Cohort.
    First, I tried to load example participant folders, which were downloaded from the BRAPH web site, but I’ve got the following error.
    “The file is not a valid fMRI Subjects file. Please load a valid Excel file.”

I’m wondering if someone would kindly give me comments or advice on this problem.

Many thanks,
    Yuko

#27585 Reply

Mite Mijalkov
    Keymaster

Hi Yuko,

Thank you for using Braph, and I hope it will be a useful tool for you during your research.

I double checked and it seems that there is not a problem with the version and patient example files (I tried with excel and mat files) that are currently uploaded on the website. When I tried I was able to import both of them in the example fMRI cohort.

The files (I used only gr_1 files) and the corresponding atlas are the ones present on this website: http://braph.org/videos/fmri/fmri-cohort/ . My current matlab version is R2017b.

Hope this helps. If this problem still persists please let me know and I will try to help you additionally.

Best,
    Mite

#30190 Reply

HM

Dear Mite,

I have exactly the same problem.
    When I try to upload a matlab file in the fMRI cohort section (using the ‘Load subject group from mat’ button) I cannot see any matlab files on my laptop.

I don’t understand why this isn’t working. However, I am using Matlab R2018b, do you think that could be the issue?

Thank you.

Kind regards,
    Hugo

#30820 Reply

Mite Mijalkov
    Keymaster

Hi Hugo,

The way that Braph is programmed right now is that you select the folder containing your subjects and open it, then all of the subjects are loaded automatically. I have noticed that if you double click on the folder, the folder is opened but you cannot see the mat files.

Just to be sure I double checked this issue and Braph is still able to load the files given on the website. If your problem is ongoing, maybe you could send me a small sample of the files that you are trying to load and I can try and double check this issue?

I hope that this helps. Please contact me if you need any additional help.

Best,
    Mite

#31224 Reply

HM

Hi Mite,

Thank you very much, it worked.

Best,
    Hugo

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: A problem with loading participant folders
Your information: