Reply To: odd/even volume numbers

Home Forums Software Bugs (Braph 1.0) odd/even volume numbers Reply To: odd/even volume numbers

Mite Mijalkov

Dear Marco,

Thank you for your kind thoughts. I hope that using Braph will prove beneficial for you and will help you conducting your research.

From what I understood, you have the same brain atlas for all patients, however due to process you perform, not all brain regions have time series with equal length.

However, could you please further explain whether you observe one of the following:
1) Does the scan of an individual patient results in time series that vary from region to region?
2) Or alternatively, do all brain regions in a single patient have time series with the same length, and, instead the length of the time series is different only for different patients?

I have done few preliminary trials, and I believe that the problem you are experiencing is not due to the odd number of time series points. Instead, Braph automatically fills the empty spaces in the shorter time series in order to make them of equal length and then execute the code for the calculation of the adjacency matrix.

I was wondering whether you would be able to send me a sample of your data, with only few patients that exemplify your problem. Then, I could consult with my colleagues and we will try to make the necessary adjustments to the code so that it performs the correct analysis for you.

I hope that this helps you. If you have any further questions, I will be glad to help.

Best,
Mite