load connectivity matrix from fMRI data, did what posted, there is still errors

Home Forums Software Bugs (Braph 1.0) load connectivity matrix from fMRI data, did what posted, there is still errors

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Che Liu

Hello Mite,
    Braph makes the analysis much easier. Now, I want to load connectivity matrix from fMRI data, because I want to control for age and gender. I read the one you posted about how to modify the Braph toolbox (http://braph.org/forums/topic/eeg-graph-analysis/). I followed each steps. However, there is still errors as below:
    Matrix dimensions must agree.
    Error in GUIfMRIGraphAnalysis/update_matrix (line 714)
    A = A+ga.getA(indices(i));
    Error in GUIfMRIGraphAnalysis/cb_calc_corr (line 439)
    update_matrix()
    Error while evaluating UIControl Callback.
    Error in GUIfMRIGraphAnalysis/cb_calc_graph (line 434)
    update_matrix()
    Error in GUIfMRIGraphAnalysis/cb_calc_corr (line 439)
    update_matrix()

Do you know how to fix the errors? I think need to change something in the updatamatrix.m too.

Thanks a lot.
    Che

Mite Mijalkov

Dear Che,

Thank you for using Braph and your kind words. Hopefully it will be a very useful tool for you during your research.

I am not sure what the mistake it currently, but if you send me an e-mail, I could send you a modified version of Braph that is able to upload pre-calculated connectivity matrices.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best,
    Mite

Mite Mijalkov

Dear Che,

I double checked the matrices you sent me and it seems that you were trying to upload the time series for the individual regions instead of uploading pre-calculated adjacency matrices. Therefore, as the matrices that you uploaded were not square matrices Braph returned an error.

I checked and you can calculate adjacency matrices (without error) if you use the correlation coefficients offered in Braph, and you do not need the modified version. However, if you pre-calculate your adjacency matrices, then you can upload and analyze them via the modified version of Braph that I provided.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if this problem remains for you and how I can further help you.

Best,
    Mite

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.