Atlas

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Roh

I am trying to investigate the difference of thalamic and hippocamal-amygdala complex network system between two groups. And, now, I have no idea of how to find and get ICBM atlas of subsegmenations (subfields) of hippocampus, thalamus and other subcortical structures. Is there any ways to get these atlas form?

Best,
    Haewon Roh

Roh

If, possible, I will be very happy to have those ICBM125 coordinates of substructures(subsegments) of hippocampus, amygdala as well as thalamus!! : )

Dear Roh,

First of all, sorry for the late response, we are currently focused on the development of the new version of Braph 2.0, which is expected to be released in May, and we forgot to review the questions in braph 1 forum.

We can provide you with the coordinates of these subcortical regions (hippocampus, amygdala, and thalamus) to then you can incorporate them in an excel file with braph 1.0 format shown here.

Hippocampus left: -26.09 (x), -24.43 (y), -15.15 (z)
    Hippocampus right: 27.74 (x), -23.38 (y), -14.99 (z)

Amygdala left: -23.91 (x), -7.34 (y), -20.64 (z)
    Amygdala right: 24.94 (x), -6.01 (y), -20.74 (z)

Thalamus left: -11.75 (x), -19.88 (y), 5.17 (z)
    Thalamus right: 12.49 (x), -19.23 (y), 5.66 (z)

Let us now if you need other subcortical regions, in that case we can email you an excel file with all of them.

Best wishes,
    Anna

Matthias Wagner
    Participant

Dear Anna,
    Thank you for the above coordinates! I’ve been trying to find another set of coordinates. May I ask you for the coordinates of the thalamic subnuclei from Iglesias et al. A probabilistic atlas of the human thalamic nuclei combining ex vivo MRI and histology?
    Thank you and kind regards,
    Matt

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.